to your mother

THOUGHTS ABOUT BEING A MOTHER AND LOVING A MOTHER...FROM A MOTHER OF TWO.







Thursday, November 19, 2020

This Episode is Brought to You By Amazon

 

The latest news of how this pandemic has changed Dad involves online shopping. Dad usually tells me what he wants and I order whatever it is for him because filling out his address and credit card information is a hassle. The Man just last week reported to me that he ordered instant coffee from Amazon. The conversation went something like this...

Dad: I found instant coffee on Amazon. I just clicked on what I wanted and my information was already in saved in there.

PA: Dad that's amazing!

Dad: Yeah, now I ordered (fill in the blank). You know it's easy and it's free shipping.

PA: That's great Dad!

The next few days I received reports on tracking information, when the packages arrived, what packages in which he was still waiting, and praise to Amazon for how easy and quick the process was. Who knew? Dad might be a little late to the binge-shopping of the pandemic, but he's certainly enjoying and he has the cash to pay for it so we're safe...for now.

1 comment:

  1. Funny! Tell dad hi from he Beck bunch. Who knew Amazon would become such a part of daily life. It used to be just a Christmas thing in this house.

    ReplyDelete