to your mother

THOUGHTS ABOUT BEING A MOTHER AND LOVING A MOTHER...FROM A MOTHER OF TWO.







Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Financial Report On The Snow Last Week

This is our driveway, 6 inches to 2 feet deep due to drifting, after the snow last week.

It looks great, if I do say so myself. 
It was HAND SHOVELED.  (Yes, look back at the pic, believe it.)
Some may say I am frugal, strong, good to the environment.
I say I'm a stubborn Mama who would rather spend her extra cash (of which there is none) on, oh I don't know, perhaps a vehicle that runs?  Never mind, that's another story...

Sincerely,
Trapped at Home During the Day with Two Curtain Climbers
Please send chocolate...and juicy cheeseburgers.

3 comments:

  1. YOU shoveled all of that??? Color me impressed! How sore are you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found a way OUT!!! Nothing is worse than being trapped with 2 little ones; even if you don't go anywhere there has to be a way OUT!
    Great job; you found a stress release & all it cost was a few sore muscles.
    Love ya! Libby

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Peggy I feel for you! I broke down and had my plowed once! Uggg could have spent that $50 at Target on slushies and lots of popcorn! You are funny, you keep me cracking up.

    ReplyDelete