to your mother

THOUGHTS ABOUT BEING A MOTHER AND LOVING A MOTHER...FROM A MOTHER OF TWO.







Monday, September 22, 2014

The Boy Is Now 7

This boy
  turned seven last week.


When I asked him what he wanted to eat for his birthday dinner, he replied
 "Pancakes for Julie cause those are her favorite. I want a tuna sandwich. You and Daddy can eat that stuff you like." 
"Chinese food?" I guessed.
"Yeah, Chinese food, you and daddy like that."
 
 
My boy.
He chose for everyone to have their favorite food for his birthday.
He spoke his request for his sister first.
 
My boy.
No words to describe my pride and my love. Just my boy.

2 comments:

  1. Joseph is one of the sweetest boys I know. It must be learned from his mommy and daddy. You guys are terrific parents. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mr. GQ!!! He's soooo handsome! Love you guys!!!!
    How I love and miss my girl!!!

    Lucy!!

    ReplyDelete