1. Blogger does not like to download pics from my iPad.
2. This is not a good excuse not to blog.
3. Julie is a strong, brave, beautiful 5 year old.
4. In less than three weeks she goes off to kindergarten and I won't hear her ear-piercing screams or see her nasty faces she likes to make when she's mad.
5. Less than three weeks is a long time. A. Very. Long. Time.
6. I have been depressed all winter and finally figured it out this past June.
7. I am in the middle of switching medications and have not been feeling so great ALL SUMMER.
8. I do what my dad says and push on regardlessly.
9. I am woman, can you hear me roaring? See number 4.
10. Yesterday was my Aunt Beth's 91st birthday, I usually call her. She is in the hospital, on a ventilator but alert. I called her children and wished them all well instead. That felt good.
11. My brother Paul is an amazing man. I want to make more time to see him, he only lives 40 minutes away.
12. My friend Don has been sick. I miss him.
13. This blogging thing ain't so bad...I'm gonna make an effort to do this more often.
14. I like Stacy's Pita Chips and roasted garlic hummus...waaaaaaaay too much.
15. Good thing this blogging thing isn't like smellavision, dontcha know.