to your mother

THOUGHTS ABOUT BEING A MOTHER AND LOVING A MOTHER...FROM A MOTHER OF TWO.







Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Healthy Snack

In this house, we often talk about how eating healthy foods can make a healthy body.  Sometime in the recent past, Joe decided to make himself a snack while I was showering.  I'm not sure what his thinking was when he put this feast together,
 

 although I will tell you that the box of raisin bran is on the very-most-tippy-top shelf of the snack cabinet. I don't want to think about how my boy got that one down.

Lots of carbs for this boy, lots of energy-boosting carbs...and a small bowl of non-dairy hazelnut flavored powdered creamer.  Oh, and ketchup. Oh, and those two plates?  We never use them. They are housed in the very-most-tippy-top shelf of the corner cabinet where the non-dairy creamer is housed.  That boy, he is all about presentation.  And climbing on the counter tops, I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment