to your mother

THOUGHTS ABOUT BEING A MOTHER AND LOVING A MOTHER...FROM A MOTHER OF TWO.







Friday, August 31, 2012

This Girl

started pre-school yesterday. 
 
After a half-hour of screaming "I not go to SCHOOOL!"  I threatened to take her new backpack away. 
 
 "I can take it to friend's house. I no need to take it to schoooool."
 
"No, the backpack is for school, you take it there or you take it NO WHERE."
 
pause...voice brightening "Mommy? Can I wear my purple socks?"
 
She realized and accepted her fate.
 
 Still not too happy.


 Drama, people, drama.

Joseph, on the other hand, calmly told Julie that she needed to go to school to learn.

Thanks, Joe, for your wisdom and support.


 
 Day Two of Preschool:
Classic, people, classic.

(note: She did NOT take all those babies into school with her...they were just along for the ride.)
(Her purse was holding a baby diaper, a hat, and a flosser from the dentist...reminds me of Mom, always prepared for any situation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment