to your mother

THOUGHTS ABOUT BEING A MOTHER AND LOVING A MOTHER...FROM A MOTHER OF TWO.







Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Don't Know

what is going on with this Mama.

I called Brother Paul tonight, all excited with an idea of something that he could purchase for Dad's birthday. 

Paul replied

Peg, Dad's birthday was yesterday.  Remember?  We celebrated on Saturday.

Now I realize that I did not blog Dad a Happy Brithday (Feb 6th).

Nor did I blog my hubs a Happy Brithday (Feb 5th).

Not sure from where the time warp has come, I'm starting to feel a little wonkey about it, actually.

I know tomorrow is Wednesday.  Joseph doesn't have school.  We will go to the gym and the library in the morning.  Mike will be home by 5:30p.m. and I will go see some friends while he and the kids have tuna-night-with-Dad.

I know I don't have to worry about my online class for another week as I have completed this week's assignments.

I know I have not sold anything on Artfire.com so far and that's okay.

I know I am grieving for a long-ago aquaintance who lost her fight with cancer on Sunday (a day after she stopped treatment), and more importantly sharing that grief with one of her dear friends with which I am still in touch. I'm sorry Kim.

This is what I currently know as I sit here at the kitchen table.  I guess that's enough for now.

2 comments: