when a little girl gets angry and tries to show her mama who is boss...
I found out today that a young mom-friend of mine has a 99% chance she has bone cancer. The doctor told her today that if it is bone cancer (1% chance it's not, my friends), her life will be changing drastically.
I recently gave a car seat to a mom I know because she is unsure of where her kids will be on a daily basis while she goes to oncologist appointments and obgyn appointments. She found out within the same week this past November that she was pregnant with her third child and was diagnosed with breast cancer. The docs are being careful, she prays that her baby will live.
I guess having the contents of the van vomited onto the garage floor is no big whoop. Not that I should allow these monkeys to run rampant, but damn, the lives of others around me can really put things into perspective.
Know what I mean?