to your mother

THOUGHTS ABOUT BEING A MOTHER AND LOVING A MOTHER...FROM A MOTHER OF TWO.







Sunday, September 12, 2010

For the Love of Baby

Joe's love for baby has been a long term relationship. Almost 2 years ago, as I was cleaning out my closet, Joe unearthed Baby, swaddled in a clear plastic bag. I had been keeping her carefully stored because she was given to me by my grandmother, Jean Loyd, when I was just a wee girl. Her name was Victoria and I loved her to bits. Joe raised the plastic-wrapped Baby over his head and yelled "B!" A sweet relationship was born.



Joe soothed Baby and rocked her when she was fussy.


He took her for endless rides around the house.



There were other babies in which to care...



but Baby always came out on top.




" Awwww B, its k."

No comments:

Post a Comment