to your mother

THOUGHTS ABOUT BEING A MOTHER AND LOVING A MOTHER...FROM A MOTHER OF TWO.







Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Chillin

The other day, Joe was sporting his "I'm-naked-so-I-don't-have-to-bother-pulling-down-my-pants-to-go-potty" outfit and decided to get himself a yogurt to eat. I heard drawers opening, shuffling around and then the fridge door open. When I came in the kitchen, I found Joe looking like this:



His explanation for this scene:
"yogurt-want-more. COLD! brrrrrrrrr (shaking his whole body)! this better."

Just another day in paradise.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! Oven mitts in the refrigerator; what a smart cookie!

    Love,
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!! Your Son cracks me up!! You are in sooooooo much trouble when he gets older...I can see it now! You are in for a joy ride. I love the picture and must have your camera in your pocket at all times...you really know how to catch them in the act! You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to pinch that cute little butt! Why are babies butt so darn cute!? I love you whooooooooooopie!!!

    XXX

    THe Car garage is the best...you are the best!

    ReplyDelete