to your mother

THOUGHTS ABOUT BEING A MOTHER AND LOVING A MOTHER...FROM A MOTHER OF TWO.







Saturday, February 27, 2010

And a Belated Birthday To This Mama

Growing up, I always felt that February 26th is the most special day of the year because it is my birthday. As a child, just hearing the words "February 26th" would bring a smile to my face.
It still does.



For the past 8 years, (is that right?)
I have had another reason to smile and get all giddy when thinking of February 26th.
It's this chick's birthday as well.

Words can't describe how much I love you, Lucy!!! Happy Birthday!








1 comment:

  1. Hope your birthday was drama free! Here's to a year of good health, wealth :), & happiness. Take care of your crew; they are a growing bunch!

    Love you cuz!

    ReplyDelete