to your mother

THOUGHTS ABOUT BEING A MOTHER AND LOVING A MOTHER...FROM A MOTHER OF TWO.







Thursday, January 14, 2010

Layin' Low

"Done!" Joseph exclaimed as he pushed away his half full cup of milk.

"Yes!" I rejoiced in my head as I poured his dregs onto my dry cereal.

"Whoo-Hoo!" I thought with gathering elation as I poured the milk from my bowl into my black coffee.

It's 6:00 A.M.

We're outta milk. But I can do this. It's Thursday after all. One more day and Mike has 3 stay-home days. Don shared that he was layin' low. What great advice for a tired old Mama. No housework, no catching up, no web surfing. We still have clean clothes to wear and plenty of leftovers. I'm playing today.

And maybe going to the store for some milk.

1 comment:

  1. It's important to have MILK! I hope you had a good weekend honey! I love you!!! You are an awesome MOTHER, DAUGHTER and wife and most important an awesome BEST FRIEND!!

    ReplyDelete